• Shielding box, made by Sheet metal material, is a common test quipment for preventing the leakage of electromagnetic wave outwards or
• The operating principle of shielding box is the use of metal conductive properties of electromagnetic waves will be isolated in the box to
ensure the wireless signal in the box from external noise interference.
• Comparing to the shielding rooms, which are common in the labs, shielding boxes are more welcome on the due to small volume.
• Shielding boxes are widely used in the test of different communication standards: WiFi 802.11 - all series, LTE, Bluetooth, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA,
WiMAX, RFID, Zigbee, GNSS, Laptop, mobile phones, wireless access points, wireless routers, Bluetooth, car remotes, walkie-talkie, etc.
• EMI filters on all Data ports
• Customizable Data connections
• which enables stable and effective RF shielding performance in all frequency bands.
• Used High performance RF absorber on inside walls
• Customized Connector Interface Plate easily and quickly swappable
• Single knife Shielding door and metal gaskets for shielding and grounding offer high
RF Shielding performance
• Electric Opening / Closing of Door
• Reliable test result and repeatability
• Shielding effectiveness exceeds MIL-STD 188-125 requirements
• Shielding Box size can be designed and manufactured according to customer demand.
Being measured based on the metal plate (0 dB @ 18 GHz to 67 GHz),
and measures the value that is reduced when the radio wave absorber
Customized I/O Interface Panel is available by selecting below I/O interfaces and combine.
Operation Temperature : -40°C ~ +85°C